Data do curso:
17 a 19 de janeiro
9:00 às 16:00
Valor: R$ 1.300,00
• Discuss different concepts of mentoring and the different roles mentors play in different educational contexts
• Integrate the concept and principles of reflective practice into the mindset and actions of a mentor
• Work with different evidence-based frameworks for impactful teacher development
• Distinguish different areas of focus in mentoring
• Discuss the connection between lesson planning and lesson observation
• Analyze different formats of documentation and strategies for effective feedback
• Design and develop a mentoring program for your context
Claire Venables is a qualified English teacher who has been dedicated to ELT since 2001. After a decade in Spain, she moved to Brazil in 2011 where she has worked in the creation and implementation of bilingual programs in schools, the creation of teacher development courses, as a national and international speaker, materials writer, and the founder and Director of Active English.
Sthefanie Duarte is a licensed English teacher with a BA in Translation and a specialization in English Language Teaching. She has been in the ELT field for over 15 years as a teacher, pedagogical coordinator, senior mentor and education consultant. A member of the Advisory Council of BRAZ-TESOL Brasília Chapter, teacher development is one of her major interests.